Bring a culture of regeneration to life through knowledge and connection.
Transitioning to regenerative food and farming at scale is going to take more than just know-how and skills; it involves a seismic shift in identity, mindset and heart. It’s cultural. We’re seeking projects and initiatives that join the dots between the ecological, health and social impacts of our current food and farming systems; that help people awaken, ever-so-compassionately, to the ramifications of their food and farming choices; that activate First Nations leadership and knowledge; and that weave threads of connection between farmers, eaters, industry supply chains, communities and Earth herself.
- Establishing new models of land access/stewardship/leasing to enable a new generation of farmers who have not inherited land.
- Exploring improved ways to support new/existing community-led food and fibre enterprises and local distribution networks e.g. food delivery, hubs, markets.
- Peer-to-peer and social learning networks, workshops, education and training.
- Enhancing eater and industry awareness, connection and food cultures, through carefully designed initiatives, e.g. campaigns, community activation, workshops and events.
- Enabling First Nations owned and led farming, enterprises and leadership.
- Connecting new farmers to land, mentors, knowledge, tools.