Sustainable Table Shop
The Good Fish Book
Edwards - Founder of GoodFishBadFish
*This is a digital ebook
TAKE A PEEK
INSIDE! Click on image below to view sample
This ebook is your
complete guide to finding, choosing and
preparing sustainable seafood and includes 21 seafood and
vegetarian recipes from well known chefs to tantalise your tastebuds.
This ebook is perfect if you
- Looking for an easy-to-understand guide to
choosing seafood that’s good for the environment, marine life, our fishermen
and your health
- Want to eat more sustainably and ethically
- Are confused about seafood and sustainability want to eat sustainably and
save money too!
- Are sick of eating the same old seafood and want to explore and try
something different and exciting Want to expand your repertoire of perfect
In this book you’ll
- 22 delectable and sustainable seafood and veg recipes
- Our 9 favourite sustainable seafood species with short video
instructions for prepping them, including how to fillet fish, de-beard
mussels, clean calamari and other such slimy tasks
- A quick-reference Switch Your Fish guide,
showing you how to substitute common and overfished species with their
- Fast Fishy Facts – an easy-to-understand low-down of the issues
- Links to handy online resources including a Sustainable Seafood Supplier
directory and more.
Available now for only
All funds help to support our sustainability
our Affiliate Program!
a blogger and you would love to share the sustainable seafood message to
your readers? Sign up as a Good Fish Book Affiliate and spread
the word all while earning money for your efforts!
a Good Fish Book Affiliate:
How it works:
- You'll earn 30%
commission on every
sale of The Good Fish Book you make via your website.
- You'll be sharing an important message that benefits our environment,
marine life, local communities and our health.
- The effort you'll need to put in is minimal but the return could be great
on many levels!
- You'll be supporting a not-for-profit organisation that is working to
build a fair food system.
- Sign up is completely free.
- You will receive 30% commission on every sale of The Good
Fish Book made through your website via our affiliate link.
- Payouts to our affiliates are administered on the 15th of
each calendar month (or
next business day). Payments are in arrears, e.g. payments for sales made in
the calendar month of May 2015 will be paid out on the 15th June 2015.
- Our Affiliate Program is managed through DPD (getdpd.com) and affiliate payouts
are made through PayPal.
- You will need to create a DPD account. This is free.
- You will also need to have a PayPal Premiere or Business account. These
are both free accounts. Upgrading from a Personal account to a Premiere or
Business account is free and as easy as a click of a button.
- You will receive payments through PayPal from Sustainable Table Ltd ABN 44
137 129 787.
- You will be guided through the signup process by DPD or follow our
step-by-step instructions here (PDF).
up is quick and easy, so get started today...
SIGN UP AS AN AFFILIATE