Join our Affiliate Program
You're a blogger and you would love to share the sustainable food message to your readers? Sign up as an affiliate to sell copies of The Clever Cook and/or The Good Fish Book to your audience and spread the word all while earning money for your efforts!
As an affiliate
- You'll earn 30% commission on every sale of The Clever Cook and/or The Good Fish Book you make via your website.
- You'll be supported - receive access to Affiliate banners and badges for your website as well as tip sheets on how to be a successful affiliate.
- We may feature you on our blog and social media.
- You'll be sharing an important message that benefits our environment, farmers, marine life, local communities and our health.
- The effort you'll need to put in is minimal but the return could be great on many levels!
- You'll be supporting a not-for-profit organisation that is working to build a fair food system.
Sign up is completely free
How it works
- You will receive 30% commission on every sale of The Clever Cook and/or The Good Fish Book made through your website via our affiliate link.
- Payouts to our affiliates are administered on the 15th of each calendar month (or next business day). Payments are in arrears, e.g. payments for sales made in the calendar month of May 2015 will be paid out on the 15th June 2015.
- Our Affiliate Program is managed through DPD (getdpd.com) and affiliate payouts are made through PayPal.
- You will need to create a DPD account. This is free.
- You will also need to have a PayPal Premiere or Business account. These are both free accounts. Upgrading from a Personal account to a Premiere or Business account is free and as easy as a click of a button.
- You will receive payments through PayPal from Sustainable Table Ltd ABN 44 137 129 787.
- You will be guided through the signup process by DPD or follow our step-by-step instructions below in the How to Sign Up section (or download our step-by-step instructions here (PDF)).
Sign up is quick and easy, so get started today...
SIGN UP AS AN AFFILIATE HERE
To register to become an affiliate, go to the link below and complete the following steps:
Step 1: Create a DPD account or sign in if you already have one
Step 2: Set your Affiliate Profile
Step 3: Set your User Details and Communication Settings
Step 4: Set your Website URL
Step 5: Add your PayPal email address in order to be able to receive your commission payments from us
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can set one up for free at paypal.com. If you don’t have a Premiere or Business PayPal account, you can upgrade to one of these for free. See next page for instructions.
Step 6: Ensure your PayPal account is a Premiere or Business account. If you have a Personal account you will need to upgrade (upgrading is free)
Step 7: Back in DPD, click Get Link Codes
Step 8: Click Generate Hoplink and copy and paste this link into your blog or website from where you’d like to promote the eBook
It is sales made through this link that are added to your affiliate sales account and for which you will receive commissions.